Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody told you it was a happy tale, if somebody said I was just your average guy, not a care in the world ... somebody lied.
Theme based on Serifs & Scribbles
100. In a row. And it wasn’t even that difficult. (Click image to view them all again.)
99. Going for an 8-km run with a friend.
98. Hearing that everything is going to be alright in the end (and if it’s not alright, it isn’t the end.)
97. Enjoying a bit of late-summer sun.
96. Preparing (and eating) the delicious “Auberginenröllchen” à la Vincent Klink.
95. Watching a silly movie with a guy in spandex.
94. Making pancakes. 😃
93. So many happy moments to choose from today … I’ll randomly pick: “Having a friendly (if somewhat crazy) 20-minute conversation with a doctor about allergies.”
92. Discussing bookwriting with a publisher.
91. Walking in a light drizzle to a Writer’s Retreat in the remote forest.