Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody told you it was a happy tale, if somebody said I was just your average guy, not a care in the world ... somebody lied.
Theme based on Serifs & Scribbles
59. Swimming in (crystal clear) MacGyver Lake.
58. Not sleeping in a tent.
57. Reading at the beach.
56. Having an amazing lunch at the organic Darwin’s Café, … with Sanchez the hoarse rooster. (Thanks for the suggestion, Klaus.)
55. Learning about old-growth Canadian rainforest.
54. Looking from a rainforest out at an endless horizon.
53. Taking a break from a long drive for cinnamon buns … and a breathtaking view.
52. Waking up to the sounds of the Pacific.
51. Falling asleep to the sounds of the Pacific.
50. Hanging out at (and sort of participating in) the amazing International Buskers Festival.