Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody told you it was a happy tale, if somebody said I was just your average guy, not a care in the world ... somebody lied.
Theme based on Serifs & Scribbles
92. Discussing bookwriting with a publisher.
91. Walking in a light drizzle to a Writer’s Retreat in the remote forest.
90. Listening to Tim Minchin while making breakfast.
89. Bringing Knäckebrot when shopping at IKEA.
88. Being in that crazy end-of-the-week mood.
87. Winning a prize in a contest.
86. Watching someone give a perfect performance in a job interview.
(I didn’t have an appropriate picture so please enjoy this street light in front of our house.)
84. Listening to a little girl on the bus explain to her mother who Doctor Octopus is.
83. Being able to breathe through my nose again.